Serviced Apartments in the heart of the Melbourne CBD - Apartments at Melbourne.
What is the market doing? What are your competitors up to? What is happening to the demand for certain products and services? What capacity is there to service those needs? The answers to those questions are found in business intelligence and business intelligence is all about having a competitive edge.
It adds value to your existing information to give you a market advantage. In a responsive environment, well managed business intelligence enables senior management to create the right company profile at the right time. Its value is seen in companies that position themselves to capture the lead, just as the market adjusts. In extreme cases, they may even create that market adjustment.
Imagine the value of ongoing, real-time profile development to your competitive position.
- Practical Ways for Competitive Intelligence Professionals to Measure their Success from Competia.com
- Understanding Business Intelligence by Mark Davis
- Business intelligence for competitive advantage by Mark Davis
- Competitive intelligence: an overview by Dr. Yogesh Malhotra
- Business intelligence and the Intranet from Competia.com
- How to get Senior Management Buy-In from Competia.com
- Profiling a Potential Partnership by Tim Nault
have an article to contribute?
We need good quality articles from qualified people in this field. All contributions suitably acknowledged. Email us
Business Education Institute
Business leadership training with a difference - Future CEO Program
Business Education and training courses at The CEO Institute